SMALL IS GREAT MANIFESTO
Those who sign below
WANT TO DECLARE THAT:
- The world is multilingual.
- Languages are cultural treasures, and these treasures offer diversity and wealth to the countries in the world.
- Languages are essential tools for the identity and development of countries and people.
WANT TO PROCLAIM:
- The right of minority languages to be also respected and taken into account.
- The right of being helped and protected to normalize our languages above all in the range of education.
- The right of total legality in their area.
- The right of living in our languages in any fields of society.
COMMIT OURSELVES TO:
- Continue working on the normalization of languages in order to build bridges between us, because the unity of the small ones makes us great.
- Spread this declaration as much as possible.